3.24.2007

Wee Scotland, Big News


We finally made it (minus bags). Our apartment is cozy (very) but quite nice. Here is where it gets interesting. I have been planning this for some time, and would like to let all of you know--today I asked Sissy to marry me and she graciously said "OF COURSE!"


I brought a "promise ring" with me from the states, and we now know I have to make the true engagement ring slightly bigger. A blog is not the best way to let you know of this terrific news, but it also is not the worst.


Sissy celebrated by phoning her parents and her new parents, I celebrated by buying one of my favorite Scotches (Glen Moray) and a Cuban (Montecristo). What a day!


Again-I love all you guys and can't wait to share the news with you in person. Until then...

4 comments:

Brian said...

Nice work guys!!

Congrats, this is awesome.

Ricky Ron Ronnie Ricardo said...

Congradulations--I am very stoked for you two. I got your message and promise not to screen any more calls in tell we get in touch! I think it might make you feel better to know that Brian C and I were playing Playstation here in Tahoe here when your "private caller" call came in....

Anyway, I am really stoked for you two--

Mack said...

OOOO YEA! Best Wishes to Sissy and CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU!


Right on!

So you gonna get married where you got engaged b/c note that would be wicked awesome!

Arpod said...

Congratulations you two!